Saturday, January 5, 2008

They didn't ask the right question.....

The quizzy thingy asked what color bikini I should wear. THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO ASK WHETHER I SHOULD EVEN, IN A MILLION YEARS, CONSIDER WEARING A BIKINI AT ALL!!!!! much less what color.........


You Should Wear a Yellow Bikini

Like the sun, you radiate warmth and brighten up every one's day.
And while a yellow bikini is a bit strange, you have the perky personality to wear one!

Yellow? Really? Yellow? Are you kidding me? Do these people not realize how terribly bad I look in yellow? Honestly folks, I'm beginning to think that these quiz people don't really know what they are talkin about! And I was under the impression that they were professionals! harrumph!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm black.

You're too sophisticated to be a typical beach bunny...
But you may need a bikini to wear to a swanky pool party!

I'll have you know that I am neither swanky nor sophisticated.
Maybe we should plan a beach trip together in our bikinis.:) I'm about as likely to wear one as you are.

Annie said...

I'm pink.

Flirty and feminine, you love hanging out at the beach - but not so much the sand in your toes.
Of all the colors, you're the most likely to have a killer bikini collection.

I wonder what that says about me?

Anonymous said...

You're the kind of girl who usually likes to leave more to the imagination... a bikini isn't really your style.
However, once in a while you find a bikini so unique and stylish that you just have to wear it!

ORANGE? The color of JUICE and the college in the wonderful state where we went to MOPS convention last year? I would be seen in black, pink or yellow before orange...it's just not my color. Well, if it were BRIGHT and brilliant, but even then, it wouldn't go with the PURPLE toes I would have...Weemawee Highschool anyone? (Square Pegs...)

Anonymous said...

Robin, I can't wait to see you in that yellow bikini!!

I'm supposedly Black - sophiisticated and swanky. roflmbo - anyone want to join me in the laughter.