Friday, January 18, 2008

Quirks, habits and unimportant stuff.....

I have been tagged by Wendy....gosh I LOVE being tagged. (makes me feel special don't ya know) Anyway, she tagged me for this one on her blog back on the 9th and well, for some reason I've been runnin around like that proverbial chicken without a head lately. So, here it is. Better late than never.......

Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.

Here are the rules.
**Post the rules on your blog.


**Share six trivial things/habits/quirks about yourself.

**Tag six people and the end of your post and link to their blogs.

**Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

**Learn anecdotal things about your blog friend!


Now for my six things:

I love tomato products such as ketchup, tomato soup, spaghetti sauce and other things with a tomato base BUT I can not stand the texture of a fresh tomato. (same with mushrooms)

I really like talk radio.....Glen Beck especially.

I don't wear lipstick because the scent makes me nauseous. (and it accentuates my menopausal mustache)

I would love to be able to take my entire family on a train trip across the USA. First head north to visit all the New England states. Then across the northern states to Washington State down through Oregon and California then across the southern states. Then after a couple months rest, zigzag back and forth through the middle states till we were able to visit all 48 states. We'll hit Alaska and Hawaii on a cruise after another good rest!! Anybody wanna come with?

A purring cat is a sound that can de-stress me really fast.

I had blond hair till the 2nd grade when it turned brown and I had blue eyes till the 6th grade when they turned green......go figure!

Ok. There you have it. Bet you wouldn't have been able to sleep not knowing any of that stuff...for that matter, you probably fell asleep just reading it..yawn.

Anyway, I am tagging the following peeps:
All That Naz
Modern Day Cavalcade (in hopes she will start blogging again)
Three Kids N 3 Years
Training Up In The Way
stragglingband
and anybody else that would like to join in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the trip. That would be a whole lot of fun.

My hair was blond until the second grade also.