Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm sooooo blue........

So I thought I would give the professionals at the quizzy thingy place another try. I mean, after the bikini fiasco I don't really think they deserve it but as this quizzy thingy points out, I'm all about "showing love"! *insert giggle here*




Your Aura is Blue



Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.



The purpose of your life: showing love to other people



Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah



Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor



OK. I think I want to be a Psychic when I grow up....hmmmmm

5 comments:

Gene Smith said...

Well honey, I think they got this one right. I'll be waiting for that psychic career to launch. Miss RoRo see's all, call now...

IOV

Anonymous said...

I guess now you can get that career as a psychic that you've always wanted.
I share my aura with Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy. The two most annoying people on earth. What does that say about me?

Anonymous said...

BTW, tag, you're it!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you can be a psychic counselor. "Hmmm, let me tell you how you feel about that..."

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Since your psychic now.... Will I be at MOPS Friday??

Hee Hee Hee Let's see how good you really are!!

Theresa