Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag.....I'm it.....Again!!!

Shawna Lee tagged me for this little game. She tagged me because she knows I like being tagged and she thinks I might give some fun answers.....I will do my best to entertain! Let the games begin!

The game is called scattergories.
Use the first letter of your name and find words with that letter. The number of letters in your name determines how many people you can tag.

What is your name? Robin (boy that answer was entertaining wasn't it?)
4 letter word: ring
Vehicle: Rocket (you didn't say it had to be one I would normally drive...)
City: Ridgeville
Boys name: Ridge
Girls name: Raven
Movie: Rose (the)
Occupation: Ringling Brothers circus performers
Something you wear: Rose colored glasses HA!!
Celebrity: Rachel Ray
Food: Roast beef
Something found in a kitchen: Refrigerator
Something found in a bathroom: Razor
Reason for being late: Run in pantyhose (does anyone really wear those anymore?)
Cartoon character: Roo (as in Pooh's little hoppity friend)
Something you shout: Rah Rah Ree, kick em in the knee..Rah Rah Ras, kick em in the other knee....sorry...I just drifted back to Jr. High School for a min. I'm back now.
Animal: Raccoon
Body part: Ras....just kiddin. Rump!!!
Word to describe you: Rusty!

Ok, now I'm tagging: Anyone that wants to play along. Have Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ringling Brothers circus performers

You know where that sent me, right? And I have tears running down my cheeks. And my son is staring at me. Oh, I DO love you, Robin!!!!!!!