Friday, January 11, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!

You Scored an A
You got 10/10 questions correct.
It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.
The It's Its There Their They're Quiz


I beat Wendy....I beat Wendy..... (to be said in a childlike sing songy manner)

Please believe me folks when I say that this was a fluke! Wendy is WAY smarter than me. She home schools her youngins and has an understanding of literature that I will never in a million years "get"! If you don't believe me, just compare her reading list to mine......go ahead.....I'll wait........SEE! told ya! nuff said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I paid Robin handsomely to say all that.
I actually took the quiz twice. The first time I only got 7 right.

I am certainly not smarter than you!

Gene Smith said...

Hi honey, I got 10/10 too - but then, you know how OCD I am about grammar, particularly when written.

I the "it/it's" is the one that gets most people - we've learned the apostrophe shows ownership. However, the word "it's" is a contraction of "it is", therefore, no apostrophe to show ownership for "it", just the "s".

BTW, the one that really aggravates me is using "they'll" for "there'll", - as in "they'll be heck to pay..." I see it all the time and want to scream "GOOD! 'They' can pay it, since THERE won't be any for me to pay!"

IOV

Anonymous said...

I got 10/10. Cool, now I'm as smart as you. ;)

Theresa