Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Brave Little Man.....

Thank you all for your many prayers. They were most certainly felt and appreciated.

I just want you to know that we have the bravest little boy ever! It was obvious that during the biopsy, he felt some discomfort. He did ask a few times if the "pinching" was done. Or, how many more times am I gonna have pinches? So, even though he felt something he DID. NOT. CRY. NOT ONE TEAR!! We are all very proud of our brave little man!

He has only one stitch that will be removed in a couple of weeks. We should get the results around that same time and we will let you know when we find out.


Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Ya'll are the very best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how we work ourselves up and then they are the best. Ted came with me for Ethan's 2 year check up and I said he gets to hold Ethan during the shots because I had done them all for all the kids except for one other infant visit for Kaitlyn. Ted held him and he didn't cry. I actually looked at Ethan and said you need to cry. Now is not the time to be over shots.

I'm glad it all went so well. I'm sure it was no fun for any of you.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

bless his heart and yours...

April said...

Gosh, he is so cute. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Poor Noah, he is such a tough guy!