Thursday, July 10, 2008

I totally forgot......

I forgot about the 9 on the 9th that my friend Mrs N. started last month! I KNEW I would loose track of time.....I just KNEW it! Since some things are better late than never, here I go:

9 of my very favorite movies not in any specific order:

1. Steel Magnolia's - I can quote most lines in this movie. I have seen it more than 20 times and if I watched it again tonight, I would laugh and cry....again.
2. Terms of Endearment - I can quote most lines in this movie. I have seen it more than 20 times and if I watched it again tonight, I would laugh and cry.....again.
3. Tombstone - LOVE Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday!
4. Practical Magic - a weird twist on a love story.
5. Jungle Book - come on......who doesn't like singin "bear necessities" at the top of their lungs?
6. Men in Black - I laughed until soda came out of my nose.
7. Independence Day - Call me weird but I really like Jeff Goldblum
8. Platoon - Broke my heart.
9. Pretty Woman - I just like it ok!

Next month I will try to be on time!!

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Thanks so much for playing. I LOVE Steel Magnolia and laugh and cry everytime I watch it

Anonymous said...

I'm your huckleberry.

Wendy