Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Houston, we have a problem.....

Poor little guy has another ear infection. Left ear this time. Why are his ear's taking turns you ask? I really don't know but that really isn't the problem. The real problem is the medicine. I think you all know how Noah feels about the "pink medicine". According to Noah, it can solve all problems of the universe including global warming. That is how much faith he has in PINK. Well, the problem is that there is a rule (who's rule I don't know) that you cannot have any one antibiotic more than once during a six week period. OH. MY. WORD.
Dr. Amanda PROMISED that Noah would like it. It tastes like strawberry candy. You don't have to keep it in the refrigerator so it won't be cold. You only have to take it once a day instead of twice. SO. We got the sweet tasting-non-refrigerated-once-daily wonder drug and measured out the first dose...............GASP! it isn't pink......did you hear me? IT ISN'T PINK I SAY!!!!!!!! It is WHITE for heaven's sake. What are these drug people thinking? Don't they know that ONLY PINK MEDICINE CAN HEAL??????!!!!!!!

So, does anyone know if it is safe for me to add food coloring to medicine?

2 comments:

Pat said...

Not only that...don't they know that strawberries SHOULD be pink!!!

Debby Vannoy said...

I am so jealous that you can get Noah to take ANY medicine. Morgan acts like it is the most evil of stuff. I keep telling her some of it is pretty tasty. But she still will gag and spit. It takes A VERY LONG time to take even a small amount of medicine.