Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WOW! This Trophy Is So Cool....



Even though the first T-Ball season is not quite over, we had our end of season team party last night. Our very formal celebration was held at none other than the very posh and hip place to be, Chuck E Cheese. A wonderful time was had by all and Noah is now the proud owner of his very first trophy. HOW COOL IS THAT?
I volunteered to do the cake for our little gathering. The ball was chocolate and the rest of the cake was vanilla. Let me know what you think.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's absolutely great; both the cake and the trophy. But then, maybe I'm a LITTLE biased. I know it's something I've looked forward to for some time; my little buddy in a baseball uniform. Makes my heart feel so good!!!
A very good moment for Daddy and Mommy too. I'm so proud.
Poppy

Anonymous said...

Great cake. I had no idea you possessed such mad bakery skillz.

Unkempt Mommy said...

That cake is awesome! mmmmm....drooling...

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE the cake. LOOOOVE the little Trophy Winner!! Love the trophy winner more than the cake, though. By the way, you have exactly 3 months to hone your skills to do Topher's Spiderman Cake. Well, maybe a few more days since September 5 is in the middle of the week. Can you do Spiderman without using Red Food Color? ha ha haaaaaaaaa

Love you bunches, you super talented lady.