Monday, May 14, 2007

Top Ten Blessings

Please note: These blessing are listed in a random order not necessarily in order of importance.

  1. I am blessed with a mom and dad who have been married for going on 48 years. They not only love each other, they LIKE each other! They are perfect role models and I want to be like them when I grow up.
  2. I am blessed to be married to a man that loves me in spite of me! He is understanding, funny, caring, understanding, loving, a great dad, thoughtful, understanding, very smart, understanding.....did I say understanding already? Above all, he loves God and loves to serve God.
  3. I am blessed to have boys in my life. No, I'm not drunk, I really mean it. I don't know what I would to with frilly, silly, weepy, giggly, dramatic girls!
  4. I am blessed to have the worlds most awesome friends. Some I have had for many years and some for just a short time but all of them are from God.
  5. I am blessed to have the greatest family. Not just imediate family but Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and such. I always look forward to being with them. We really do have a blast together.
  6. I am blessed to have had my wonderful and sweet Grandparents and I miss them somethin' awful! Blessing 6a. I am blessed that I KNOW I will see them again some day!
  7. I am blessed to be a part of Riverbluff Church. I love our purpose and I love the work that God is doing there. I always learn something when I am there. I love the pastors, staff, workers, and congregation. I especially love the web guy/guitar player/sound guy dude! Get your mind out of the gutter......that dude is my husband!
  8. I am blessed to be owned by the furry critters in my home. In order of approximate age, not importance, Joey kitty, Cozmo dog, Jack dog and the newest member of the Smith house hold, Flufflee kitty!
  9. I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to have a happy healthy and precious baby. Even though he is now 4 yrs old, he will always be my baby! Blessing 9a. I am blessed that I have Kevin in my life. It is such a joy watching him grow into a fine young man. I think maybe he might actually like me too! :-)
  10. I am blessed to be a child of God. I know that he is the reason for blessings 1 through 9!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the BLOG world. I look forward to reading more.I must say, however, "cats" making the top ten was rather..., uh... well, disturbing; but, I learn something new about people every day.
This doesn't move you into the "them" category. Just a step closer.I'll pray for you.
:)

Anonymous said...

YAY! FINALLY!! I am one of those who begged you to blog. I look forward to hearing about the little boy's -isms and such in this blog. Oh, and I agree, you ARE blessed!!! You'll be on my sidebar as soon as I have time to add you....

Annie said...

That was great! Welcome to bloggity ville. :)

Unknown said...

I love you, your blog, and your blessings!

cBoz

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with cats. Your blog looks great. I'll add you to my sidebar as soon as I get a chance.