Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Small Furry Blessings



About 6 weeks ago, God sent this little beauty to us. No one has reported her missing. We had never seen her before. She just showed up at our front porch and started loving on us so as is my habit, I took her in and introduced her to her new family. My belief is that she was sent to us to help us through a sad time. Yesterday we lost our sweet little Joey. She was around 17 years old. When she was about 1 year old, she was hit by a car. A very nice lady found her, took her to the vet and got her taken care of. She could not keep her though because she already had a full house. So, as is my habit, I took her in and introduced her to her new family. She had a pin in her back right leg so she couldn't jump very well. She had internal injuries so she had some stomach problems. In spite of her physical problems and an extreme fear of the outdoors and cars, she was a sweet little girl. She was loving and funny and brought us much joy. Rest peacefully sweet girl. You blessed us much and you will be terribly missed.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I am sorry about your loss! I am glad this new little kitty came just at the right time. I think someone who is willing to take in animals must be of good character. :)