Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Few Things.....

Sorry I've been gone so long. I seem to be having some issues with myself and I need to find some way to deal with myself. Time out hasn't really worked since I really enjoy time out. I am just too plain old for a spanking. (stop it!) I could put myself on restriction but that would just be feeding into my problem of wanting to be alone. I tend to go through these phases where I don't want to do anything or see anyone. I have been pretty good about doing and going this time but it really takes a lot of energy and tires me out. I do only what I have to do and no more....then I feel guilty for not doing more. I feel bad for my family because I feel like I am not doing enough for them. (they never complain because they are great people, this is just part of what I do to myself!) God is really good to me because these phases usually do not last too long. He watches me and lifts me up when I get too far down. The thing is, right now, I really wish he would cook dinner and clean my bathrooms so I could hibernate until the phase is over! I really am just kidding about that because if I was allowed to hibernate, the phase would never end and I would be giving in to that demon - depression. I thank God that he has given me wonderful people that are supportive and understanding and that he created that awesome scientist that invented my medicine. Sorry Tom Cruise, I need the medicine. Get over it!
Hey, do ya'll think Tom reads my blog?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise is a ninny with a Napoleon Complex.
Depression really sucks. I'm glad you are getting the help you need. I'm a Paxil person myself.

Robin said...

Thanks Wendy. I have been on this depression ride a very long time and fortunatly, with the help of God, family, friends and meds, I do pretty well most of the time.
I've done quite a few different meds and Wellbutrin works the best for me. Not had Paxil yet though.
If anyone ever needs to talk about it, just let me know. I'm a pro!

Anonymous said...

((((((hug))))) Robin, I go through those same things and more. One day I may want to talk to you about it. I'm sure you will be a big help because you are such a kind lady.

And Tom is a big knucklehead!