Friday, June 15, 2007

Honey, Did You Just Put A Quarter In The Bed At 2:30 a.m.....

No. Wait. We don't have that option on our bed. Why is it vibrating? Gene, why do you have a black furry pillow on your head? OHHHHH, Ok, that's just Jack (the medium size dog weighing in at about 40 lbs) Why is he shaking? Is it thundering? Nooooooo, don't hear anything. Wait. What was that? Honey, did you just raise the head of the bed with that automatic thingy? No. Wait. We don't have that option on our bed. Why is the foot of the bed lower than the top? OHHHHH, Ok, that's just Cozmo (the very large dog weighing in at about 100 lbs) Why is he shaking? Bee-doop.....what was that noise? Stop. Listen. Bee-doop. C'mon Cozmo. Let's go investigate. Ok mom, but I'll just stay behind you in case anything sneaks up from the rear.....Bee-doop. Is that my cell phone? Yep. Low Battery. I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE AFRAID OF MY CELL PHONE!!!!!!! To quote my husband..."I don't even know why we feed you!!"
Side note: if you feel the need to break into our home and steal our $93.00 DVD player or our Thomas the Tank Engine collection, just bring some chicken and a tennis ball and our dogs will be your new BFF. I would however, be very worried about the cat.....

5 comments:

Annie said...

That's too funny.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Robin, you crack me UP! Additionally, why would I want your poisonous Thomas collection??? hee hee

Unkempt Mommy said...

LOL :) This post had me rolling. Our dog is scared of about everything...she has almost overturned many an end table by trying to scoot her big awkward self underneath.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. I enjoyed reading about Noah. Kids are so honest and precious.