Monday, June 4, 2007

And We're Off!!!!

We are off to the great and beautiful state of Tennessee. We are going to be up in the mountains not far across the border of North Carolina. I am so very excited to see my Aunts and cousins. They are the main part of the trip. My Aunt J is once again opening her home to us and let me tell you, it is way better than any ole hotel. She lives on a mountain in a house with a huge front porch and the most breath taking view. I look so forward to times with my family as we ALWAYS have a wonderful and fun time. We laugh, eat, play games, eat, laugh, eat, talk, laugh, eat.....well, you get the idea.

As a side treat, we are taking the little guy to Tweetsie Railroad in Boone N.C. They just happen to be having a very special guest star visiting them this week. Yep, you guessed it! Thomas The Tank Engine!!! Little guy doesn't know about this part of the trip so if ya'll run into him, help us keep the secret! I can't wait to see his little face when he sees Thomas. I think everyone in my family is excited to see it. To give you an idea just how excited everyone really is, I purchased 1 child's ticket and 7......yes 7 adult tickets. People are probably going to think he is some sort of royalty with an entourage!

Well, I know I have made ya'll very jealous and I'm real sorry. If I could put you in my pocket and take you with me, I would.

Pictures will be posted upon our arrival back into town

Happy trails ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if he's not royalty, he's close and I be one of the adults who will be treating him as such. Just can't help it. He's my special "Little Buddy".
Poppy