Friday, August 15, 2008

Great Newses..(newses: plural - more than one great news item)

Ok. I'm making up words but I have a good reason. I have not ONE but TWO pieces of really great news.

Great news #1. Noah's biopsy results came back. It is Psoriasis. That is good news. The Dr. is changing his treatment. That is GREAT news. He still has some steroid medication but it is much lower in strength. Hopefully this new combination of medicine will clear up those aggravating dots! (dots is what Noah calls them)

Great news #2. My cousin Bill and his wife April are gonna have a BABY!! We are so very excited for them. Her due date is, well what else....April. They have started a baby blog here: http://shortymcguire.blogspot.com/ I am hoping for a girl since I am surrounded by all this testosterone! I would love to purchase something pink!!

God is Good!

5 comments:

April said...

Hey, thanks for the "plug"! It's nice to know folks read our blogs ain't it? I am hoping for a girl too Robin, because I too am surrounded to mucho testosterone!

So glad Noah's dots are not anything worse than that, I hope one day he don't have to take any more meds and I am sure you are too!

I hope he has a good first day at school, Thomas really likes it and I think Noah is gonna too!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

YEah! THanks for the good newses

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your good newses!

I have nominated you for an award. Come by and check it out.

Debby Vannoy said...

Praise God!!! So glad to hear about Noah's dots...

Keep us updated.

April said...

Where are you? I miss your blog!!!