Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And your point is.......

UCLA STUDY (VERY INTERESTING & SHORT)

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that

the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending

on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged

and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal,

she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth

and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.



OK. I see absolutely nothing wrong in these findings........sounds pretty reasonable to me. Have I mentioned lately that I am menopausal?

Disclaimer: No husbands were harmed during this post. My husband is wonderful and this study is most certainly not directed at him. This was purely for entertainment purposes only.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I am laughing very hard right now.

Gene Smith said...

Yeah, great. All ya'll go ahead and get your laughs while I'm over here curled up in the corner in the fetal position.

G.

Ted said...

That's the kind of study where I'd rather be in the placebo group.

April said...

This is too funny, that is why I married a rugged masculine man, so he can stop me when I go at him with the duct tape!