Monday, May 26, 2008

Feelin' Better and getting my twisted sense of humor back.....

Yes. My medication is beginning to work. The depression is starting to lift and other than a brand new scratchy throat and congestion, (not connected to the depression) I feel much better. I'm not all the way there by any means, but much better. Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. I appreciate them more than you will ever know.


One thing that I have noticed is that my sense of humor is getting back to it's twisted self. I am beginning to laugh much easier and it is for real, not forced. For instance, I was cleaning out my emails today and came across this cartoon:

Yes, I know Easter is over, but this has always made me giggle and today, it made me laugh out loud. So. What part of the chocolate bunny do you eat first?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ears, but I save the head for last. Is that weird?

Anonymous said...

Great, now you've got me craving chocolate!
I eat the ears first. I couldn't imagine eating the but first. I know it's a fake butt, but still.....
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! Have a wonderful day!\

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I eat 'em WHOLE!
cBoz