Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Streamers and confetti.....



The morning of my birthday I woke up to confetti and streamers!!! Yes! Yes it is true. First thing after waking up, I, like everyone else I know, went into the little girls room only to find that it had been decorated with yes, you guessed it, streamers and confetti.....at least that is what I tried to tell myself. Let me know what you think!




I am pretty sure I know who did it....................


VERY tired after all that work!

I had a wonderful birthday by the way. Thank you to all who called and sang and emailed and "sang". Thanks for the cards, both snail mail and email. Thanks to my husband for making me feel so very special on my special day. Just so you can all understand how great he really is, I woke to him singing happy birthday, a screen saver saying "happy birthday", I received e-cards through the day, he helped Noah with a card for me, he had a really sweet card for me and he went straight to my heart with a gift card to Michael's craft store....gasp! (insert picture of kid in candy store here).

Also, as if that isn't enough, my friend Jennifer got me some scrapbook paper (shriek!), my friend Jeanie bought me lunch on Monday, dinner on Tuesday and accompanied me to Michael's for my spree (and my wonderful husband kept Noah so I could shop without "help"). She also got me a giant football mug, for my Diet Coke/iced tea/water habit, a beautiful autumn table runner, an autumn scrapbook set, a bundle of scrapbook paper in my best colors and a dark chocolate bar (gasp, shriek, YUM). My parents had to go out of town unexpectedly but I was told that I am to remember to get my gift and card when I see them tonight and that they will be taking me and the family out for a meal to celebrate. I'm sure they did more than they should have. They ALWAYS do. My parents spoil me rotten. My husband spoils me rotten. My friends and extended family spoil me rotten. You know what that means ya'll? Well, facts are facts. All these people are gifts from God and I am..........Just Plain Blessed!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, dear Robin.
Happy birthday to you!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
I always wondered why you were so rotten. Now I know. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad the day was so special for you. It is great to be spoiled by our men. I'm just plain blessed in that department also.

Unkempt Mommy said...

I'm *ahem* a little late on this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a great one!

PS - I tagged you for a silly me-me that I posted on my blog. You don't have to do it if you don't wanna. I'm the kind of gal who doesn't even open any of those stupid forwarded chain letters that people send to my email address, but I can't resist a good MeMe. :)