Monday, October 1, 2007

A very special treat....

Gene took Friday off and he took Noah and me to the aquarium downtown. It really was a very special treat and fun was had by all. What I really enjoyed was seeing the two of them together in an adventure. Since I don't work outside the home, I get to do little adventures with Noah all the time. Gene kind of gets the short end of the stick where adventures are concerned and it warmed my heart just seeing my two guys have fun.

This is a shot of them at the touch tank.....Noah would instruct Daddy on what he needed to touch and then watch him do it. Noah wanted no part of touching.....


This is Noah posing with a turtle at the outside exhibit.

Daddy and Noah at the outside exhibit This fish just stayed right there next to Noah for about 5 minutes. It did not leave until Noah did. Very strange....... Finally, Noah and Daddy playing in the pirate ship.....

Yep. Really nice day!

1 comment:

Unkempt Mommy said...

Sounds like auch a fun time! The pics are so sweet.